From what I understand, Earl Kinney is the interim Head Coach and there is no timetable for Bedwell's return at this point.
One of my Richmond sources who I trust told me he felt Kinney was the perfect guy on an interim tag, and several of the coaches on staff were with Bedwell before, so that helps from a continuity standpoint.
Thanks - I did not know if he was back coaching yet or not. Hopefully this info doesn't get back to the Hermitage players and becomes a distraction. Then again I guess they already know if he is there coaching them or not.
VirginiaPreps Football
All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games