Hey libtards

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,335
11,044
113
I hope you save some of that rage for when you get home. I love it when you are rough with me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ghee Buttersnaps 2
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
Holy Sh.it.
I knew lunchbox would have a meltdown over this post but I did not expect him to get into a weird love triangle with my grandma and some new poster (most likely himself).
This is going to take some time to read up on.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,335
11,044
113
Holy Sh.it.
I knew lunchbox would have a meltdown over this post but I did not expect him to get into a weird love triangle with my grandma and some new poster (most likely himself).
This is going to take some time to read up on.
GREAT FUCAN COMMMMMMMENT!
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
GREAT FUCAN COMMMMMMMENT!
Oh don’t worry. You’ve had plenty of great comments yourself in this thread. Also, thanks again for your efforts of making my grandma popular. I’d share with her the effort you are giving but she probably has no idea what a message board is.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,335
11,044
113
Oh don’t worry. You’ve had plenty of great comments yourself in this thread. Also, thanks again for your efforts of making my grandma popular. I’d share with her the effort you are giving but she probably has no idea what a message board is.
There isn't a soul on this board who thinks that handle is anyone but you, Gibbles. How are you genuinely this stupid?
 
  • Like
Reactions: McLovin32
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
Dude comes back trying to act like he hasn't been talking about sex acts with his own grandma.
You and other handles sure do have a thing for my grandma. Ironically you and the lunchbox handles are both saying I’ve been talking about sex acts with my own grandma. Weird thing to say. Really weird that you and the lunchbox handle are the only two saying it. Why’s that?
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,335
11,044
113
Dude comes back trying to act like he hasn't been talking about sex acts with his own grandma.
And was bragging about using a van to kidnap and molest kids. It's sad to see a grown man have a mental break like this, but here we are.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,335
11,044
113
You and other handles sure do have a thing for my grandma. Ironically you and the lunchbox handles are both saying I’ve been talking about sex acts with my own grandma. Weird thing to say. Really weird that you and the lunchbox handle are the only two saying it. Why’s that?
It's so odd — you're on here posting, and all of a sudden, DoUbLeDuTcH is nowhere to be found for the past 18 minutes. So weird.

Screenshot 2026-07-29 at 2.03.14 PM.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: McLovin32
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
There isn't a soul on this board who thinks that handle is anyone but you, Gibbles. How are you genuinely this stupid?
Lol, I’d bet the handle belongs to the same person that created the anon gibs and granny gibs handles. I will say, you are evolving, those two were obvious that they were you. Arguing with yourself is a new touch.
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
Dude comes back trying to act like he hasn't been talking about sex acts with his own grandma.

You and other handles sure do have a thing for my grandma. Ironically you and the lunchbox handles are both saying I’ve been talking about sex acts with my own grandma. Weird thing to say. Really weird that you and the lunchbox handle are the only two saying it. Why’s that?
Seems he tucked his tail and ran away after I called him out. It’s been well over 18 minutes. Someone’s probably creating another handle.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss