Hey libtards

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,348
11,090
113
Seems he tucked his tail and ran away after I called him out. It’s been well over 18 minutes. Someone’s probably creating another handle.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,348
11,090
113
Good effort bud. Simply quoting the Mclovin handle that I called out and then quoting myself own handle to verify he ticked his tail and hid.
a little too advanced for you, I get it.
STAWP LYIN ALL THUH TYME GIBB HOSSSSSS

I can tell you're p#ssed off because you're back to calling people "bud."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ktrain1969

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,348
11,090
113
I need someone to explain why, whenever DoUbLeDuTcH is here posting and trolling for d#ck, Gibbles vanishes. Surely that's all a coincidence, right?

Screenshot 2026-07-29 at 3.21.11 PM.png
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
Oh wow — DoUbLeDuTcH shows up and miraculously, Gibbles is gone?!?!?!?

I need someone to explain why, whenever DoUbLeDuTcH is here posting and trolling for d#ck, Gibbles vanishes. Surely that's all a coincidence, right?

View attachment 1377294
I'm here, is your bf still here??
They both tucked their tails and ran away
Got caught up doing something. I'm back to watch you crap your pants some more.
You're really going to be bothered next week when I'm on vacation for a couple of days.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line