Hey libtards

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,347
11,088
113
In the latest edition of admission of creating his newest handle. @LunchBox50 has limited who can see his profile. I guess he doesn’t want people seeing him logging in and out of multiple handles. What is the phrase his other handles use, every accusation is an admission of guilt?
What a loser.
View attachment 1377954
Looks like someone using his DoubleDutch account is mad that he'll have to work harder to follow me around. Try harder, bud. 💋 💋 💋
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
Looks like someone using his DoubleDutch account is mad that he'll have to work harder to follow me around. Try harder, bud. 💋 💋 💋
Something like that.

Thumbs Ok GIF
 

DoubleDutch

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2026
433
44
28
Openly admitting to being a stalker and whining that his stalking is now more difficult. Sad!
He sure is. I love it when you stalk me. I really love it when you peek in the windows at night. Did you ever wonder why I leave the curtains open just a tiny bit?
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
I'm not sure Gibbs realizes that calling you out for limiting who views your profile only means he's visited your profile, likely many times, before.
Odd comment when it’s something you and the other handle have clearly done multiple times. Hell, lunchdouche did it to multiple handles on this thread. Crap, called you out again.
Or should I say “rekt” you. Derp.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson