HOF POSTERS.

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Tom McAndrew is first ballot HOF for sure!
 

WDLion

Senior
Dec 18, 2006
429
639
93
Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.

Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.
I think it was Mich Nit or something similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern