HOF POSTERS.

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Tom McAndrew is first ballot HOF for sure!
 

WDLion

Senior
Dec 18, 2006
429
639
93
Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.

Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.
I think it was Mich Nit or something similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  2. 02 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  3. 03 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  4. 04 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  5. 05 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but