HOF POSTERS.

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Tom McAndrew is first ballot HOF for sure!
 

WDLion

Senior
Dec 18, 2006
432
641
93
Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.

Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.
I think it was Mich Nit or something similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  3. 03 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis