Homecoming Jukebox thread

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,628
37,826
113
🎶🎶
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now

I immediately remembered that jingle. Classic. 😁

You’re in!
You’re out!
😞
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenophile
Sep 3, 2001
188
416
63
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,796
21,255
113
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.


New album is really good. Duet with Lana Del Rey is wonderful and Taylor says ‘f*cking’ like only she can…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mile High Lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch