Homecoming Jukebox thread

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,630
37,837
113
🎶🎶
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now

I immediately remembered that jingle. Classic. 😁

You’re in!
You’re out!
😞
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenophile
Sep 3, 2001
188
416
63
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,800
21,260
113
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.


New album is really good. Duet with Lana Del Rey is wonderful and Taylor says ‘f*cking’ like only she can…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mile High Lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  2. 02 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  3. 03 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley