Homecoming Jukebox thread

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,629
37,832
113
🎶🎶
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now

I immediately remembered that jingle. Classic. 😁

You’re in!
You’re out!
😞
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenophile
Sep 3, 2001
188
416
63
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,797
21,256
113
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.


New album is really good. Duet with Lana Del Rey is wonderful and Taylor says ‘f*cking’ like only she can…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mile High Lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediciton is in for the next four weeks
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  4. 04 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  5. 05 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6