How do I insert a gif?

rockingamecock

Joined Aug 28, 2001
Feb 2, 2022
1,297
2,114
113
Happy Good Morning GIF by Hello All
 

Tidalcock

Joined Aug 29, 2002
Jan 20, 2022
2,183
4,038
113
When you go to post, scroll across the icons on the right hand side. Hover over the square icon (next to the smily face). A drop down menu then appears, you can either select the image or the url. If you choose url, copy paste url and then hit insert.
Thank you.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,093
5,809
113
Hmm... when I insert the gif url, it tells me giphy integration is not yet available.

I blame me for doing it wrong.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
This morning I just copied a gif link from google images and pasted right into the text box and it worked.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,093
5,809
113
.
Good Morning Reaction GIF


Meh. The ones it pulls up automatically work, but it didn't like my address for a searched one. Perhaps I was looking in a bad place for my gif. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18IsTheMan
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Baseball Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Live updates: South Carolina at No. 16 Florida (kickoff approx: 12:45 p.m.)
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Final SEC injury report is in ahead of South Carolina's matchup at Florida