How do I insert a gif?

rockingamecock

Joined Aug 28, 2001
Feb 2, 2022
1,299
2,116
113
Happy Good Morning GIF by Hello All
 

Tidalcock

Joined Aug 29, 2002
Jan 20, 2022
2,185
4,044
113
When you go to post, scroll across the icons on the right hand side. Hover over the square icon (next to the smily face). A drop down menu then appears, you can either select the image or the url. If you choose url, copy paste url and then hit insert.
Thank you.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,096
5,812
113
Hmm... when I insert the gif url, it tells me giphy integration is not yet available.

I blame me for doing it wrong.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
This morning I just copied a gif link from google images and pasted right into the text box and it worked.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,096
5,812
113
.
Good Morning Reaction GIF


Meh. The ones it pulls up automatically work, but it didn't like my address for a searched one. Perhaps I was looking in a bad place for my gif. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18IsTheMan
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the Florida game