UC Irvine, UNI and they were a 4 seed? Seedlings just burn me up every year, especially when we are the number one overall seed.
^^^^^Agree^^^^^Originally posted by CatsBy90:
They're gonna lose tonight.
I hope I'm wrong and they keep winning. It just doesn't feel like the NCAA tournament if we don't send them home crying.Originally posted by Sawnee Cat:
I like the optimistic posters who say UL comes to the end of the road tonight. I will sleep like a baby if that happens. I want them out of the tournament. NOW
I was also wondering this, as UNI is a damn good team. If UofL plays them like they are just some no name mid major, UNI will run them out of the building. Either way, I have UNI taking down the tards in my bracket.Originally posted by ukfan79:
Do you even look at the actual teams or just the names? What a stupid post.
Northern Iowa is DAMN good team and likely to beat Louisville who is a very average team.
Kind of like Kansas just handled a Missouri Valley team? What does that even mean?Originally posted by ukbob:
Never saw UNI. All I know is that they slow it down. But UL should be able to handle a Missouri Valley team. Cards by 12.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Well, first time I've seen them, but they look like anything but a damn fine team. Look pretty mediocre actually. And I'm not one to refuse to give UofL credit - if they were simply beating a good team I'd say it. Maybe it's just an off night, but this team looks weak....Originally posted by ukfan79:
Northern Iowa is DAMN good team and likely to beat Louisville who is a very average team.
Do you? Where and when did UNI impress you this year big shot?Originally posted by ukfan79:
Do you even look at the actual teams or just the names? What a stupid post.
Northern Iowa is DAMN good team and likely to beat Louisville who is a very average team.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend