When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
Makes absolutely NO difference.When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
5 spots below pukeWhen the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
Not important, probably 7 or 8. Never should have been # 1 anyway !
Not important, probably 7 or 8. Never should have been # 1 anyway !
He's actually a UL fan trying to pose as a UK fan. Check his post history.Go back to Peegs.
He's actually a UL fan trying to pose as a UK fan. Check his post history.
I'd say this is pretty close to where teams will be. The biggest surprise is how Baylor's been playing.7, UCLA should move up to 4. Nova, Kansas, Duke, UCLA, Baylor, UNC, UK will be how it goes.
When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
Doubt UK will even receive one vote in the next poll. Feel better now?When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
Who cares?When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
Global warming.Our polls are falling.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt