HROT board is back

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,632
5,437
113
Everyone knows you’re a lefty. Even the left know you’re on the left and have even joked about how you are on the left and they still can’t stand you.
Except I'm not a lefty. I'm sorry your psychosis-addled brain can't process this, but it's not my problem, troll.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,632
5,437
113
Keep telling yourself that if that’s what makes you feel better. I’d hate to ruin your day.

Why do you feel it necessary to lie about what someone is, or believes, in order to try to attack them, insult them, or try to make some point which you can't make if you adhere to reality? Are you this limited as a human?
 
Last edited:

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
82
44
7
Why do you feel it necessary to lie about what someone is, or believes, in order to try to attack them, insult them, or try to make some point which you can't make if you adhere to reality? Are you this limited as a human?
What did I lie about? Are you forgetting that you’re the poster saying my mom tried to kill me with a coat hanger or that I’m the one that has a disability?
I don’t even have to ask if you are limited as a human, I already know you are.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football What is Clemson's offense equipped to do vs. No. 4 Miami?
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Wednesday Clemson Football & Recruiting Insider
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Wednesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles 
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward