Hug your illegal

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,620
14,050
103
If I may "both sides this" for the sake of arguement...the right does this with immigration and culture-war issues, while the left can do the same darn thing with isolated examples of bad ICE conduct. Me? I'd rather look at the actual frequency, severity and evidence for each problem instead of letting the loudest anecdote determine how important it is. The problem is, any time I do this I'm blasted as a libtard (over here) and on the other board, yes, I've been accused of being a MAGA (@RagnarLothbrok and @hawkeyetraveler can attest to that). ..and look at all the other names I'm called over here? The military gave me thick skin. :cool:
Case In Point
 

Gibbs4

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
1
0
0
Gibbs, I get what you're trying to say w/ your analogy, and yes, we should care about Americans being victimized by criminal illegal immigrants. I've never said otherwise.

I'm certainly not for abolishing ICE. I've said repeatedly I'm for better training, better screening and accountability...and I think serious criminal offenders should be identified and removed. But we should also be honest about the actual crime data. NIJ-funded research found undocumented immigrants had lower criminal arrest rates than US-born citizens, including substantially lower rates for violent, drug and property offenses in Texas (where I am). Another NIJ study found no significant association between the estimated unauthorized-immigrant population and arrest rates after accounting for other factors.

That's really my bigger point. I'm not saying those issues don't matter. I'm saying the attention given to them should bear some relationship to their actual scale. Would you agree or disagree? ...we can talk about illegal immigration, transgender issues, men competing in womens sports, etc., w/o turning every exceptional case into evidence the entire country is under siege. Do you not see the fear tactics being used to manipulate the MAGA base into unwaivering, unquestioning support? And before you say, "what about the left!?" I'm less concerned with a party I was never affiliated with, than my own.

If I may "both sides this" for the sake of arguement...the right does this with immigration and culture-war issues, while the left can do the same darn thing with isolated examples of bad ICE conduct. Me? I'd rather look at the actual frequency, severity and evidence for each problem instead of letting the loudest anecdote determine how important it is. The problem is, any time I do this I'm blasted as a libtard (over here) and on the other board, yes, I've been accused of being a MAGA (@RagnarLothbrok and @hawkeyetraveler can attest to that). ..and look at all the other names I'm called over here? The military gave me thick skin. :cool:

So yes, let's deal with the criminals. Lock down the border. Enforce the laws. Reform ICE where it's warranted. But let's not confuse "there are dangerous people in this population" with "this population is dangerous." make sense?
I would 100% agree the boarder needs locked down and criminals need to be dealt with.
The issue is that most on this site(including HROT is that they defend illegal immigrants and the Renee goods and others.
All of these people are breaking a law. Of course they don’t deserve to die but they are still breaking a law or laws for that matter.
I for one would rather call out the people that should t be here in the first place than the ones killing 5 people. I know that the ones that killed the 5 people most likely broke a law or laws as well but in theory, they shouldn’t even need to be an ICE officer.
The country has a major crime issue. Both with US and non US people. Something needs to be done about it. I vote for tougher punishment but that’s “inhumane”, since when is anything a criminal does considered humane.
 

Ghee Buttersnaps 2

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2023
2,632
4,183
113
FIFY
It’s weird how much time you spend over here when it’s a maga sh.it hole in your mind.
It's gd amazing you have to create an alternate handle every 3 minutes. you are seriously the most pathetic poster on the internet. you make Pedo and JHP look like philanthropic Rhodes Scholars. jfc what a basement dweller you are.

Can't wait for Gibbs5, jfc @JohnHughsPartner exhibit A for the lowest possible T a person can have and still be breathing.

1790277619149.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Youve_been_banned

Ghee Buttersnaps 2

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2023
2,632
4,183
113
Do you bring the cats along?
Mean Girls Halloween GIF
 
Sep 24, 2026
4
2
0
It's gd amazing you have to create an alternate handle every 3 minutes. you are seriously the most pathetic poster on the internet. you make Pedo and JHP look like philanthropic Rhodes Scholars. jfc what a basement dweller you are.

Can't wait for Gibbs5, jfc @JohnHughsPartner exhibit A for the lowest possible T a person can have and still be breathing.

View attachment 1452757
It is amazing that the mod of the iowa site is such a spineless pos that he has to ban me because I’m not a little dick sucker like yourself. What really makes me laugh is when you guys mock Trump for doing the same thing with the media yet cheer on your daddy when he bans certain posters
 
  • Like
Reactions: PedMaller
Sep 24, 2026
4
2
0
It's gd amazing you have to create an alternate handle every 3 minutes. you are seriously the most pathetic poster on the internet. you make Pedo and JHP look like philanthropic Rhodes Scholars. jfc what a basement dweller you are.

Can't wait for Gibbs5, jfc @JohnHughsPartner exhibit A for the lowest possible T a person can have and still be breathing.

View attachment 1452757
@TomKakert you better come tell your boy not to engage with me over here. I mean you ban handles I use on this site so you better come here and teach your boy a lesson. #spineless coward.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,409
32,488
113
How’s Will and Grace? BTW Who feeds them when you’re out no king protesting?



Imagine being known as the lowest IQ hillbilly who calls everybody a ph***** on HOP and not being embarrassed about it. Imagine thinking your insults and make-believe scenarios you invent about other people's lives is all you have to contribute and being proud of it because you think it intimidates people who are smarter than you.

I am putting you on notice that as much head space as I take up in your brain, I am back-owed a year of rent. If you don't pay, my lawyer will be in touch in the near future.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
Imagine being known as the lowest IQ hillbilly who calls everybody a ph***** on HOP and not being embarrassed about it. Imagine thinking your insults and make-believe scenarios you invent about other people's lives is all you have to contribute and being proud of it because you think it intimidates people who are smarter than you.

I am putting you on notice that as much head space as I take up in your brain, I am back-owed a year of rent. If you don't pay, my lawyer will be in touch in the near future.
Did you think this was clever, bet welcher🤣
 
  • Love
Reactions: PedMaller

RagnarLothbrok

Heisman
Jun 11, 2025
6,490
17,017
113
Gibbs, I get what you're trying to say w/ your analogy, and yes, we should care about Americans being victimized by criminal illegal immigrants. I've never said otherwise.

I'm certainly not for abolishing ICE. I've said repeatedly I'm for better training, better screening and accountability...and I think serious criminal offenders should be identified and removed. But we should also be honest about the actual crime data. NIJ-funded research found undocumented immigrants had lower criminal arrest rates than US-born citizens, including substantially lower rates for violent, drug and property offenses in Texas (where I am). Another NIJ study found no significant association between the estimated unauthorized-immigrant population and arrest rates after accounting for other factors.

That's really my bigger point. I'm not saying those issues don't matter. I'm saying the attention given to them should bear some relationship to their actual scale. Would you agree or disagree? ...we can talk about illegal immigration, transgender issues, men competing in womens sports, etc., w/o turning every exceptional case into evidence the entire country is under siege. Do you not see the fear tactics being used to manipulate the MAGA base into unwaivering, unquestioning support? And before you say, "what about the left!?" I'm less concerned with a party I was never affiliated with, than my own.

If I may "both sides this" for the sake of arguement...the right does this with immigration and culture-war issues, while the left can do the same darn thing with isolated examples of bad ICE conduct. Me? I'd rather look at the actual frequency, severity and evidence for each problem instead of letting the loudest anecdote determine how important it is. The problem is, any time I do this I'm blasted as a libtard (over here) and on the other board, yes, I've been accused of being a MAGA (@RagnarLothbrok and @hawkeyetraveler can attest to that). ..and look at all the other names I'm called over here? The military gave me thick skin. :cool:

So yes, let's deal with the criminals. Lock down the border. Enforce the laws. Reform ICE where it's warranted. But let's not confuse "there are dangerous people in this population" with "this population is dangerous." make sense?
Don’t waste time on trolls and mental midgets, Alaska.

It’s boring. 🥱
 
  • Like
Reactions: alaskanseminole

baltimorened

All-American
May 29, 2001
8,720
6,417
113
I’m a conservative. Sorry that I understand Trump is the most liberal socialist since FDR. I hate Trump for being a big government socialist. You think I’m a liberal for hating a socialist.

Trump is why gas is near ATHs. Trump is why we have dead American soldiers and in a war we will not win. Trump is why we don’t have Republican free trade anymore. And the socialist is demanding for 0 percent interest rates.

every Americans life is worse today than it was 2 years ago. This is not an opinion. Keep worshiping your socialist god. I learned a long time ago there is no talking sense into a socialist.
well I know this wasn't your intention, but you made the statement "every Americans life is worse today" ..not true. I for one am much better off today than I was 2 years ago...yea, food and gas are more expensive ..now by 3.4%, but we're targeting 2%, so the 1.4% difference is manageable...my investments are up by a little more than 6% on a much larger base than my budget for the basics...

I'd bet I'm not alone....I'd think, from their posts, that folks like mknox, scrubby, Layfayettebear and dpic are all better as well.

Now this is not to defend trump and his tariffs or the war in Iran....not doing that. But the "woe is us" scenerio isn't based on facts. There's an article in the WSJ today that highlights how well things are in spite of Trump's dumb policy decisions. Even with the tariffs, once this war is behind us, and I've heard the war will be over "soon" (of course I've heard that multiple times), our economy should be prepared for even better growth. So hang in there just a little longer...
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,620
14,050
103
well I know this wasn't your intention, but you made the statement "every Americans life is worse today" ..not true. I for one am much better off today than I was 2 years ago...yea, food and gas are more expensive ..now by 3.4%, but we're targeting 2%, so the 1.4% difference is manageable...my investments are up by a little more than 6% on a much larger base than my budget for the basics...

I'd bet I'm not alone....I'd think, from their posts, that folks like mknox, scrubby, Layfayettebear and dpic are all better as well.

Now this is not to defend trump and his tariffs or the war in Iran....not doing that. But the "woe is us" scenerio isn't based on facts. There's an article in the WSJ today that highlights how well things are in spite of Trump's dumb policy decisions. Even with the tariffs, once this war is behind us, and I've heard the war will be over "soon" (of course I've heard that multiple times), our economy should be prepared for even better growth. So hang in there just a little longer...
I'll admit in most cases who is in the WH doesn't have quite the micro-level impact the triggered folk would attest too. I've been on an upward trajectory since the mid 90s...heck, I was even doing well under Biden and COVID-flation. That said, that's not the case for other Americans, though, and I will always try to look through the eyes of the least of us.
 

baltimorened

All-American
May 29, 2001
8,720
6,417
113
That’s funny, because I was just watching this classic video of your mom!

isn't the tail on the dog in the blue top just a little misplaced...?
It is amazing that the mod of the iowa site is such a spineless pos that he has to ban me because I’m not a little dick sucker like yourself. What really makes me laugh is when you guys mock Trump for doing the same thing with the media yet cheer on your daddy when he bans certain posters
just for curiosity, how do you get so many handles on the same board??? serious question...I might want to try it
 

Ghee Buttersnaps 2

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2023
2,632
4,183
113
just for curiosity, how do you get so many handles on the same board??? serious question...I might want to try it
Please don't. It's a disease.

This is all ONE person. It's not healthy.

1790357825718.png

he'll knock one out just seeing me posting the acknowledgment of his existence.
 

SlipDrip

All-Conference
May 26, 2015
1,833
4,429
113
well I know this wasn't your intention, but you made the statement "every Americans life is worse today" ..not true. I for one am much better off today than I was 2 years ago...yea, food and gas are more expensive ..now by 3.4%, but we're targeting 2%, so the 1.4% difference is manageable...my investments are up by a little more than 6% on a much larger base than my budget for the basics...

I'd bet I'm not alone....I'd think, from their posts, that folks like mknox, scrubby, Layfayettebear and dpic are all better as well.

Now this is not to defend trump and his tariffs or the war in Iran....not doing that. But the "woe is us" scenerio isn't based on facts. There's an article in the WSJ today that highlights how well things are in spite of Trump's dumb policy decisions. Even with the tariffs, once this war is behind us, and I've heard the war will be over "soon" (of course I've heard that multiple times), our economy should be prepared for even better growth. So hang in there just a little longer...
Stocks only go up and it’s because of the federal reserve. Nothing to do with Trump. Markets hit ATHs yearly including under Biden and Obama.

I work in logistics and 40ft containers out of China are now over $15,000. Pre Covid under 4k. About 6,0000/ container at the start of Trump’s second term. Brokerage truckload providers have cut their capacity in half. We are in a shipping crisis that hasn’t been seen since post COVID surge in freight.

Mortgage rates are near 7.5%. If you think that that’s a sign of a healthy economy I have some ocean front real estate to sell you in Colorado.

I took a promotion that included a nice pay bump to move back to Greenville. My mortgage on my 1,200 square foot house is more than double my previous house because of interest rates. I make way more than before I moved back to greenville and have significantly less spending power. I have less spending power today than last year. My income keeps going up but my daily spending ability decreases yearly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dpic73

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
Stocks only go up and it’s because of the federal reserve. Nothing to do with Trump. Markets hit ATHs yearly including under Biden and Obama.

I work in logistics and 40ft containers out of China are now over $15,000. Pre Covid under 4k. About 6,0000/ container at the start of Trump’s second term. Brokerage truckload providers have cut their capacity in half. We are in a shipping crisis that hasn’t been seen since post COVID surge in freight.

Mortgage rates are near 7.5%. If you think that that’s a sign of a healthy economy I have some ocean front real estate to sell you in Colorado.

I took a promotion that included a nice pay bump to move back to Greenville. My mortgage on my 1,200 square foot house is more than double my previous house because of interest rates. I make way more than before I moved back to greenville and have significantly less spending power. I have less spending power today than last year. My income keeps going up but my daily spending ability decreases yearly.
I bet it was tough leaving Asheville for Greenville
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,620
14,050
103
Mortgage rates are near 7.5%. If you think that that’s a sign of a healthy economy I have some ocean front real estate to sell you in Colorado.

I took a promotion that included a nice pay bump to move back to Greenville. My mortgage on my 1,200 square foot house is more than double my previous house because of interest rates. I make way more than before I moved back to greenville and have significantly less spending power. I have less spending power today than last year. My income keeps going up but my daily spending ability decreases yearly.
I keep telling Mrs. Alaska we need to say put. Our 3,400 sq ft home is financed at 2.85% and we've got around 200k left on it. To buy exact house again would double our mortgage. It's nuts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlipDrip

SlipDrip

All-Conference
May 26, 2015
1,833
4,429
113
I bet it was tough leaving Asheville for Greenville
I left Macon Ga back to Greenville.

Was thankful to live in Georgia during Covid. It was nice to have a true conservative, Kemp, that rejected Trump’s Covid lockdowns. Every time I visited socialist McMaster’s SC it cracked me up seeing everyone masked and everything closed.

and yes, I’m more conservative than the lawyers running the Republican Party in South Carolina.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
I left Macon Ga back to Greenville.

Was thankful to live in Georgia during Covid. It was nice to have a true conservative, Kemp, that rejected Trump’s Covid lockdowns. Every time I visited socialist McMaster’s SC it cracked me up seeing everyone masked and everything closed.

and yes, I’m more conservative than the lawyers running the Republican Party in South Carolina.
Which lockdowns did he reject?
 

baltimorened

All-American
May 29, 2001
8,720
6,417
113
Stocks only go up and it’s because of the federal reserve. Nothing to do with Trump. Markets hit ATHs yearly including under Biden and Obama.

I work in logistics and 40ft containers out of China are now over $15,000. Pre Covid under 4k. About 6,0000/ container at the start of Trump’s second term. Brokerage truckload providers have cut their capacity in half. We are in a shipping crisis that hasn’t been seen since post COVID surge in freight.

Mortgage rates are near 7.5%. If you think that that’s a sign of a healthy economy I have some ocean front real estate to sell you in Colorado.

I took a promotion that included a nice pay bump to move back to Greenville. My mortgage on my 1,200 square foot house is more than double my previous house because of interest rates. I make way more than before I moved back to greenville and have significantly less spending power. I have less spending power today than last year. My income keeps going up but my daily spending ability decreases yearly.
it's not just what I think...I referenced a WSJ article. There must be at least one copy in your company, please read the article. Are there some really negative things going on...yes, absolutely. But there are some positives as well...

It's unrealistic to simply concentrate on the positives, as some do...and it's equally unrealistic to focus only on the negatives...

Lots of people think stocks are dependent on corporate earnings..and earnings right now are really good. I heard someone on CNBC today estimate 20% growth in earning for companies in the S&P....
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
Kemp can do something Trump can’t do, win an election in Georgia. Republicans should take note, but instead they push big government socialist that are owned by Israel.
“It was nice to have a true conservative, Kemp, that rejected Trump’s Covid lockdowns”

Which lockdowns did he reject ?
 

SlipDrip

All-Conference
May 26, 2015
1,833
4,429
113
“It was nice to have a true conservative, Kemp, that rejected Trump’s Covid lockdowns”

Which lockdowns did he reject ?

phase 1 of Trump’s Covid lockdown plans. here are some direct quotes from Donald ClotShot Trump about Kemp keeping Georgia open.


April 22, 2020- Donald Trump

“I disagree, strongly, with his decision to open up facilities which are in violation of the Phase I guidelines.”

“I think it’s too soon. They can wait a bit longer. … Safety has to predominate.”

You really going to pretend Fauci wasn’t part of trumps administration or that his clot shot wasn’t because of Trump? I actually advocate for maga socialist to never miss a Trump covid booster. Show your support for your god, get the shot.

And btw, in 2022 Kemp won reelection while Trump lost because he opened up the state. Black business owners were in communication with kemp the entire time and thanked him for not hindering their businesses with Trump lockdowns. He also campaigned on Stacey Abram’s would have shut down all the businesses in Georgia as Trump wanted.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
phase 1 of Trump’s Covid lockdown plans. here are some direct quotes from Donald ClotShot Trump about Kemp keeping Georgia open.


April 22, 2020- Donald Trump

“I disagree, strongly, with his decision to open up facilities which are in violation of the Phase I guidelines.”

“I think it’s too soon. They can wait a bit longer. … Safety has to predominate.”

You really going to pretend Fauci wasn’t part of trumps administration or that his clot shot wasn’t because of Trump? I actually advocate for maga socialist to never miss a Trump covid booster. Show your support for your god, get the shot.

And btw, in 2022 Kemp won reelection while Trump lost because he opened up the state. Black business owners were in communication with kemp the entire time and thanked him for not hindering their businesses with Trump lockdowns. He also campaigned on Stacey Abram’s would have shut down all the businesses in Georgia as Trump wanted.
Oh, they disagreed? That never happens . Let me help your retarded a$& out

“ Georgia Governor Brian Kemp did not reject Donald Trump's broader COVID-19 approach, but the two publicly clashed in April 2020 over the timing and speed of reopening Georgia's economy”
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes