Hunter Hines

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It’s not. He’s supposed to be a team leader. Got paid a lot. And he shows up once in a blue moon.
Riiiighhhtttttt

he didn’t play football. Doesn’t hit for a high enough acerage

17ing dumbasses.

one of the best power hitters in the sec.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It’s not. He’s supposed to be a team leader. Got paid a lot. And he shows up once in a blue moon.
If you mean shows up once a blue moon. Our best hitter in sec play. Unless your going by battting average… which 17 morons like you who have no clue do…

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
Bet is simple.

top 5 I win
6-10 is a push
Over 10 you win

I’ll bet as much money as you want
You said high draft pick. I’ll consider top 5 rounds “high”. Top 5 you win, since you said high pick, if not top 5 I win.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
You said high draft pick. I’ll consider top 5 rounds “high”. Top 5 you win, since you said high pick, if not top 5 I win.
Bet as been proposed throughout this thread. Hasn’t been changed. If you’re not interested. That’s fine.

if you don’t think Hines is top 5. It’s a no brainer bet.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Bet as been proposed throughout this thread. Hasn’t been changed. If you’re not interested. That’s fine.

If you had any balls, bet would be top 5 you win, if not, you lose. That’s been your entire premise

Reactions: RopeDawg

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
If you had any balls, bet would be top 5 you win, if not, you lose. That’s been your entire premise
lol. Oohhhhhh good one. If I had any balls. You going to insult my mom next?

the bet that has been proposed hasn’t changed the entire time.

That would require him to actually take some risk.
Plenty of risk involved if you listen to goat and TERD. Hell there is a chance he comes back for year 4. There is risk. But listening to goat and TERD here, his average isn’t good enough and the widely known scouting report won’t get him drafted in the top 5. So for those two guys. It’s the easiest bet in the world… there is no way Hines is top 5. They should back dump trucks full of money up. They’ll either get it all back. Or double it.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
lol. Oohhhhhh good one. If I had any balls. You going to insult my mom next?

the bet that has been proposed hasn’t changed the entire time.

Plenty of risk involved if you listen to goat and TERD. Hell there is a chance he comes back for year 4. There is risk. But listening to goat and TERD here, his average isn’t good enough and the widely known scouting report won’t get him drafted in the top 5. So for those two guys. It’s the easiest bet in the world… there is no way Hines is top 5. They should back dump trucks full of money up. They’ll either get it all back. Or double it.
Nobody gonna take your stupidass bet because YOU said he’d be a “high draft pick” and you never defined what that is. Logic would say that’s top 5, maybe even top 3. The bet line is around 5, so why would anyone take a bet where they have a lesser chance to win, but you have 50/50?

How bout this - 17 your bet up yourass sideways? How bout dat? We all want Hines to show up and do what he SHOULD have done from the beginning of the year (because we might be hosting had he done that). Especially considering the NIL he got.

Reactions: RopeDawg

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I'd like an over/under on the number of times I'm gonna have to read TERD TAPLEY EVERYONE as if this was a clever rebuttal or that anyone at all agreed with him. I think between this thread and the one where he constantly **** all over the greatest QB to ever put on the maroon and white we've got to be at 17.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Nobody gonna take your stupidass bet because YOU said he’d be a “high draft pick” and you never defined what that is. Logic would say that’s top 5, maybe even top 3. The bet line is around 5, so why would anyone take a bet where they have a lesser chance to win, but you have 50/50?

How bout this - 17 your bet up yourass sideways? How bout dat? We all want Hines to show up and do what he SHOULD have done from the beginning of the year (because we might be hosting had he done that). Especially considering the NIL he got.
You know as much about gambling as you do about evaluating anything sports wise.

How’s my chance 50-50? I can still lose if he doesn’t enter or goes after the 10th

the only way you can lose is if he gets drafted in the top 5 rounds.

but then again I’m talking to someone who is stuck in 2002…. My bad.

Reactions: stateu1

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You know as much about gambling as you do about evaluating anything sports wise.

How’s my chance 50-50? I can still lose if he doesn’t enter or goes after the 10th

the only way you can lose is if he gets drafted in the top 5 rounds.

but then again I’m talking to someone who is stuck in 2002…. My bad.
Still haven’t addressed the issue, d bag

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023

Let’s hurry and propose a bet on every hitter 1-9, it’s working for Hines

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Season 2 Halo GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Just hear for the 3rd grade name calling... I think my current rankings would be

Terd Tapley < CúntDawg < OG Choad Holder
Hey Hines didn’t get a hit today. So muh Terrrrd Tapley wins, right???

I just wish I had gotten to go to Starkville today and done some day drinking