I blame the train

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
On the bright side we will be #1 in the Elo rankings for an hour or so. It's not a whole week, but you have to start somewhere.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,166
113
it was my bad. After Fristoe's second strikeout I slipped and said to my wife he was pitching well this season. Then I realized what I did and said he would throw a tater to the next batter.

Next pitch...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report