nm
T tatedog Redshirt Mar 28, 2015 8,739 0 0 Mar 21, 2021 #2 On the bright side we will be #1 in the Elo rankings for an hour or so. It's not a whole week, but you have to start somewhere.
On the bright side we will be #1 in the Elo rankings for an hour or so. It's not a whole week, but you have to start somewhere.
IBleedMaroonDawg Heisman Nov 12, 2007 26,013 10,168 113 Mar 21, 2021 #3 it was my bad. After Fristoe's second strikeout I slipped and said to my wife he was pitching well this season. Then I realized what I did and said he would throw a tater to the next batter. Next pitch...
it was my bad. After Fristoe's second strikeout I slipped and said to my wife he was pitching well this season. Then I realized what I did and said he would throw a tater to the next batter. Next pitch...
T tatedog Redshirt Mar 28, 2015 8,739 0 0 Mar 21, 2021 #4 To make matters worse, Ole Miss is Louisiana Teching Auburn.