I give y'all a hard time and you lose, but I have to hand it to you

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Fantastic effort today that's the way you put together a win great defense and great shooting. Not only that everybody on the team contributed which really should show you that you all have to work together to get a win.

Congratulations! It's a day late but I've got a good reason now for my birthday celebration (which was yesterday). Thanks.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Fantastic effort today that's the way you put together a win great defense and great shooting. Not only that everybody on the team contributed which really should show you that you all have to work together to get a win.

Congratulations! It's a day late but I've got a good reason now for my birthday celebration (which was yesterday). Thanks.
Wonderful win. Made shots. Defended at times in the second half. I take back everything bad I said about Tulu! Well done!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's been a while since I have seen our team bring their team up a few notches in OT. They impressed me. I hope they found something to build on

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
Had drinks with the parents of the kid that hyper extended his knee at the early part of the game. The team flew back and he has his MRI at 10 am in Ft Worth. Very nice folks and they said if he hadn’t got hurt.. they win. And we’re very nice about it. He averages 20 pts a game. His mom is Charlotte Jone’s assistant. I called BS on her and she called and we FaceTimed. She is a damn good looking lady. Just got divorced. I hope to be going to Big D in the next couple of weeks for a party with her. No kidding. Also met the ESPN announces. They usually do all Big 12 but were very nice and complimentary. Even said the new hump was going to be nice. They were BLOWN away by Dudy Noble. The color guy played at Baylor before the scandal. Saw Rod Gibson and Brad Peterson. He is glad to be back in Starkville. Jay Perry is fixing to get involved in the NIL stuff for the University.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I’m excited that they finally got a big W and the crowd did too. The crowd was excellent on tv.

Reactions: onewoof