I hate Georgia!

Msuirondawgs

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2023
1,499
1,319
113
I don't want to hear any more **** about Milewski after seeing their all American catcher absolutely implode
 
  • Like
Reactions: Badon

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,398
5,487
113
It would appear the strain is more than Texas can bear.

Val Kilmer Tombstone GIF
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,033
10,200
113
I felt like Georgia would win this college World Series, but I thought they had to actually play to win... not giving away.
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,427
2,051
113
How much NIL did they put into this team? Just shows what a waste the investment is if we couldn’t best those bastards one in six.
They have been stealing other teams signs all year. They probably have the Houston astros tech guy in the dugout too.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor