Cause. 1. They are azsholes. 2. I don’t need another reason.
First pitch is 7:45, show your hate then.Cause. 1. They are azsholes. 2. I don’t need another reason.
It pains me to pull for the Horns. And yes, live around UGA fans and you will despise their arrogance even moreCause. 1. They are azsholes. 2. I don’t need another reason.
Agree. Would like to see them win it then we can say we were that close!I’m not a Georgia fan either but I don’t mind if they win this. Im pulling for NC or WV, but honestly as long as its not OM I really don’t care
Honestly as long as Mississippi doesn’t win it I don’t care. I hope UNC or WVU wins it. But if a sec team from the other bracket wins it I don’t care.I’m not a Georgia fan either but I don’t mind if they win this. Im pulling for NC or WV, but honestly as long as its not OM I really don’t care
They put a lot of stress on that pitcher. Had a hard time counting his own fingers, looked like.I felt like Georgia would win this college World Series, but I thought they had to actually play to win... not giving away.
I'm guessing dropped third strike swinging?UGA takes advantage of the dumbest rule is baseball twice in the same inning. Sheesh
I thought it was bringing your own umpire to the game.I'm guessing dropped third strike swinging?
I thought it was bringing your own umpire to the game.
And Carson Tinney absolutely butchered both of them and cost them two of those four runsI'm guessing dropped third strike swinging?
Let’s go UNC or West Virginia.Honestly as long as Mississippi doesn’t win it I don’t care. I hope UNC or WVU wins it. But if a sec team from the other bracket wins it I don’t care.
This is the correct mindset. If UGA wins the CWS going away it makes us look better. I hope UGA beats the carp out of everybody.Best thing for us is for UGA to kick everyone’s ***. Makes us look like the most competitive team in the post season, second to GA. And yes, we are 2nd to Oompa Loompa.
How much NIL did they put into this team? Just shows what a waste the investment is if we couldn’t best those bastards one in six.Cause. 1. They are azsholes. 2. I don’t need another reason.
They have been stealing other teams signs all year. They probably have the Houston astros tech guy in the dugout too.How much NIL did they put into this team? Just shows what a waste the investment is if we couldn’t best those bastards one in six.
Offsides?UGA takes advantage of the dumbest rule is baseball twice in the same inning. Sheesh
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama