I hate to compliment Ole Miss, but...

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I saw video from it. There were about a dozen protesters behind temporary barriers and few cops. There were a couple of thousand students surrounding the barriers, basically just staring at the protesters. There was definitely no support from them for the protesters. As you said, well done.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I hate to compliment them too, so I won't. **** them and their ****** bunch of trees and their ugly *** stadium and their STD riddled students and their pretentious dumb asses and their tent chandeliers, and their Klan loving background and their piece of **** Square and their stupid mothers for not aborting the lot of 'em. I probably left something out but you get the gist.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I hate to compliment them too, so I won't. **** them and their ****** bunch of trees and their ugly *** stadium and their STD riddled students and their pretentious dumb asses and their tent chandeliers, and their Klan loving background and their piece of **** Square and their stupid mothers for not aborting the lot of 'em. I probably left something out but you get the gist.
Come on, I don't like them either, but that was outstanding!

Last edited:

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
Yea, well...you know, that's just like ah.... your opinion man.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
When even liberals are against your protest, you know you’re dumb. These professional agitators ie agents of chaos at Columbia/USC/etc need to be eliminated.

I really hope nobody here is supporting these pro-Palestinian clowns. Can I remind everyone who started this shlt?

And yes, I feel the same way about idiot Republicans who support Russia.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Nice job. I still despise y'all.

Well done!
When even liberals are against your protest, you know you’re dumb. These professional agitators ie agents of chaos at Columbia/USC/etc need to be eliminated.

I really hope nobody here is supporting these pro-Palestinian clowns. Can I remind everyone who started this shlt?

And yes, I feel the same way about idiot Republicans who support Russia.
I agree on the idiot Republicans, and I have been one up till now since 1980. If I will remain so depends on the next few months. That being said, you got one thing wrong. These people aren't pro-Palestinian. They are pro-Hamas. Hamas is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Look up what that means, and go back at least to mid WWII, it ain't pretty. I wonder if these students actually understand exactly what they are supporting.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
In unsurprising news, they copied UNC:

Videos circulating on social media show a group of students singing the National Anthem and chanting "USA" as the American flag was returned to the pole.

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Well done!

I agree on the idiot Republicans, and I have been one up till now since 1980. If I will remain so depends on the next few months. That being said, you got one thing wrong. These people aren't pro-Palestinian. They are pro-Hamas. Hamas is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Look up what that means, and go back at least to mid WWII, it ain't pretty. I wonder if these students actually understand exactly what they are supporting.
Stop telling people to go look shlt up, everybody knows that crap. It ain’t rocket science. Palestine fosters that shlt like a number of other countries.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Stop telling people to go look shlt up, everybody knows that crap. It ain’t rocket science. Palestine fosters that shlt like a number of other countries.
No, I have found that very few people know that. The Nazi link in particular is almost unknown generally. If you know it then kudos. You are much more well informed than almost all westerners, not just Americans. I tell people here to look it up because I know y'all don't like me and won't believe it because I say it. Y'all also won't trust links I post.

Reactions: mike tice

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The protests in the Ivies are full of women and gays and non-gender conforming people. It looks like a they/them pronoun festival with some hardcore Hamas supporters there who'd slit their throats if they ever held a Pride Rally in Gaza. And I can't tell if they're just trying to conceal their faces or if they're really still scared of Covid, a sign something's wrong mentally with these people. Not an emotionally healthy group. Doubt that group is capable of leading a revolution, but spineless and like-minded college admins have been known to cave to the demands of these hyper-emotional, self-righteous nitwits. Those are the types of students these Ivies have been admitting. I'm kinda glad to see these leftoids cause trouble on campuses that pushed a lot of woke stuff. That won't work in the South although some Southern unis have embraced DEI to a significant degree. Vandy showed a bit of backbone by expelling a few students.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The protests in the Ivies are full of women and gays and non-gender conforming people. It looks like a they/them pronoun festival with some hardcore Hamas supporters there who'd slit their throats if they ever held a Pride Rally in Gaza. And I can't tell if they're just trying to conceal their faces or if they're really still scared of Covid, a sign something's wrong mentally with these people. Not an emotionally healthy group. Doubt that group is capable of leading a revolution, but spineless and like-minded college admins have been known to cave to the demands of these hyper-emotional, self-righteous nitwits. Those are the types of students these Ivies have been admitting. I'm kinda glad to see these leftoids cause trouble on campuses that pushed a lot of woke stuff. That won't work in the South although some Southern unis have embraced DEI to a significant degree. Vandy showed a bit of backbone by expelling a few students.
They are hiding their faces because they know what they are doing will kill any future elite employment opportunities like what they are expecting. What the students that are standing by and letting it go on don't seem to get....this is going to tar them as well. When they do understand it, there will be major class action law suits. A couple have already been filed. Why do you think the universities have all of a sudden found a spine? For the most part they agree with the protesters, at least the elite ones do. On the other hand they know EXACTLY what their own lawyers will do to them, and they know they don't have a shred of a defense.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
The only thing these morons accomplished was tainting a valid argument that there are many many Palestinians getting hosed in a **** situation - some of which being caused by Hamas, some of which by Israel. Those are humans that deserve concern and compassion like any other crapped on human.

The "protestors" seem to be more concerned with jerking off Hamas, antagonizing Jews, and breaking into and defacing property that doesn't belong to them. **** em. They deserve every strong reaction they get. To the small fraction of protesters that had their hearts in the right place, don't get hijacked by antagonists that just want to see the world burn next time.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I still see people wearing N-95s and I'm guessing they're all lefties. I think many who wear them still believe Covid's about to get them and perhaps kill them. I had Covid a few weeks ago and it wasn't fun, but I can't imagine wearing a mask around in public.
I still wear them, when I am working on patients. I had never worn them before the pandemic. All the other level one masks I had ever worn, and that is all I had ever worn before the pandemic, had always irritated my nose. N95s don't touch my nose at all. I love 'em. I'll never go back at work. You have no idea how irritating a mask that touches your nose is, when you can't touch your nose or it's mask at all for a couple of hours. I entered that world in the late 1980s. I ain't no lefty, my first Presidental vote was for Ronald Reagan. My first ever vote was for John C. Stennis

Last edited:

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Fake News. No way these were Ole Miss students singing a national anthem that didn’t start with “Oh I wish was in the land of cotton…”

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I still wear them, when I am working on patients. I had never worn them before the pandemic. All the other level one masks I had ever worn, and that is all I had ever worn before the pandemic, had always irritated my nose. N95s don't touch my nose at all. I love 'em. I'll never go back at work. You have no idea how irritating a mask that touches your nose is, when you can't touch your nose or it's mask at all for a couple of hours. I entered that world in the late 1980s. I ain't no lefty, my first Presidental vote was for Ronald Reagan. My first ever vote was for John C. Stennis.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
The problem I have with the protestors is that they’re so obviously selective. There is absolutely no concern over Boko Haram, to name just one ongoing Islamist slaughter. 99% of them couldn’t tell you one thing about the modern slavery caused by Islam and why ? Because the leftist faculty and partisan media have never informed them about whats going on. Because our out of whack State department and interventionist uni-party dunces are all tied up in proxy wars that are easier to sell.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
You may not have noticed, but for almost a year there has been non stop online propaganda for Palestine. They undoubtedly have made this part of their quest and have assigned a team to do this. Just like other online propaganda, if you don't support them, you are a hateful evil person.

The reality is that both sides are wrong in this conflict that has gone on for centuries and will probably continue to go on.

The other element of this is the election year. Do you think political parties want to use this anger, panic and fear in the election? Yes, yes they do. So have our elected officials been encouraging this drama as well, and will continue to? Probably.

Upset the Christians. Just like Taylor Swift is trying to do. $$$$

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
wave a rebel flag by that hamas flag and they will shut it down real quick.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Did not read nor do I expect many to read this but:

It’s more complicated in the Middle East than most know. Palestinian does not equal Hamas. Hamas won an election many years ago and never left and the people there only put them in power due to the corruptions of the previous leaders.
Palestinians are Muslim but some are Christian. But let’s not look at religion if you can even do that. Let’s look at their DNA.
Palestinians actually have more Jewish DNA than the Jews in Israel if we are talking descendants of Abraham.

Many Jews in Israel came from Europe and had been mixing DNA with Europeans for centuries. Yettish anyone? That’s German, not Jewish. So, if you take religion out of it, then Palestinians are more Jewish than the Israelis.

We are talking about the children of Abraham, Who is surrounding who?

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Did not read nor do I expect many to read this but:

It’s more complicated in the Middle East than most know. Palestinian does not equal Hamas. Hamas won an election many years ago and never left and the people there only put them in power due to the corruptions of the previous leaders.
Palestinians are Muslim but some are Christian. But let’s not look at religion if you can even do that. Let’s look at their DNA.
Palestinians actually have more Jewish DNA than the Jews in Israel if we are talking descendants of Abraham.

Many Jews in Israel came from Europe and had been mixing DNA with Europeans for centuries. Yettish anyone? That’s German, not Jewish. So, if you take religion out of it, then Palestinians are more Jewish than the Israelis.

We are talking about the children of Abraham, Who is surrounding who?
How are Jews and Christian’s treated in the Arab countries ? How would they accept a missionary church for people in their countries who’ve become Christians ? Or the caliphate in Dearborn for that matter