I hear the Willamette Valley is beautiful this time of year..

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
It is beautiful pretty much any time in the Williamette Valley. BTW, it can get pretty hot and muggy there too. When we went for a football game out there years ago, it was pushing 95 and the humidity was up there too. Corvallis and Eugene are both away from the coast quite a bit and sit down in between the Coastal Range and Cascade Range of mountains. Probably the hottest part of the state at any given time. However, think Terre Haute would be a little easier for our fans to get to than Corvallis. So, if we don't host, I'd say Terre Haute would be my pick. The only problem is the stadium is rather small....kinda of like USM. Wish they would go into Indianapolis and schedule a minor league park so we could get some of our fans in.....but I doubt it.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
These are such horse shat, go back and look at the one yesterday and see how much its changed. 100% nothing but click bait
They’re useless. Everyone already knows we’re a 2-seed as of today. Where we get sent is a crapshoot and their guess is no better than mine or yours.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I think we should be a host, but NCAA committees are imperfect.

That said, I think we win on the road in Corvallis, Greenville, Santa Barbara, or Terre Haute.

We have more Quad 1 wins than Oregon State, East Carolina, UCSB, and Indiana State combined. I'd be curious if there has been a host snub that had that many top-level wins compared to hosts.

Reactions: patdog