I hope Lemonis has this on repeat all week

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I swear to God these guys are OBSESSED about winning the regular season.

They'll do what they always do. Shรฏt the bed in the post season. But they got that SEC title baby.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
So one of the "best" teams in the country are excited they took 2of3 at home against this group of "misfits". Plus their head coach points to our dugout to make a point. I'd take it they don't wanna see our team again. These dogs need to find their groove heading into the postseason.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We honestly brought back that NC State broken heart vibe several times this weekend. Several innings of absolute silence. They looked weaker than they have all season. Best win today? Against our cracker jack bull pen? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We embarrassed their best pitcher.
We had big leads in every game.
We had the best pitcher of the weekend.

If we had 2 average closers we would have swept them. But I digress.

And their fav little 4 foot 11 player is a complete tool. He is worse than the ole miss tiktok

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We honestly brought back that NC State broken heart vibe several times this weekend. Several innings of absolute silence. They looked weaker than they have all season. Best win today? Against our cracker jack bull pen? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And their fav little 4 foot 11 player is a complete tool. He is worse than the ole miss ticktok
If we had had any bullpen at all we would've won today. We would've won the whole series.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Meh, I would not put much stock into anything a Razorback says in regards to us. They are the most sensitive bunch I've ever been around. They actually get offended if you have the nerve to root for your own team in their state. Anyone that has been to a game at War Memorial can confirm..

Reactions: eckie1

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018

And their fav little 4 foot 11 player is a complete tool. He is worse than the ole miss tiktok
How exactly did we embarrass their best pitcher?

Iโ€™m sure they are looking at it like thisโ€ฆ.. they played as poorly as theyโ€™ve played all year, pitched it as bad As they ever hadโ€ฆ and still managed to take 2 of 3. Meaning they played their C or D game and was still able to win a weekend series.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

Iโ€™m sure they are looking at it like thisโ€ฆ.. they played as poorly as theyโ€™ve played all year, pitched it as bad As they ever hadโ€ฆ and still managed to take 2 of 3. Meaning they played their C or D game and was still able to win a weekend series.
I bet you are a joy to watch a game with. I mean for the other team of course.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I'm guessing that he uses that as part of his program...Like at the end of every game, we want the other teams dugout,
to be silent. Which means the pigs win.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Guess I'm old school but I like coaches who stay above the fray. No need for Horton to say anything about the MSU team or dugout.

Lost a lot of respect for Bianco when he went berserk after Long's bat flip. Get angry in that situation...absolutely. Curse and act like a teenager...c'mon, man!

Reactions: NWARdog

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

You never miss a chance to be an absolute tw@t sandwich, do you?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

Yeah it kinda helps when you have 16 relief guys in the bull pen that are better than any of ours. Did you catch that pee wee

Reactions: Maroon13

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

I doubt Van Horn would agree with you. Especially since he said that was the best win of the season - by far.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I doubt Van Horn would agree with you. Especially since he said that was the best win of the season - by far.
Sure it is. They battled back to win a series after falling behind 6/0. Using down the line arms.

they wonโ€™t the series and didnโ€™t play well. Anytime you donโ€™t play well and win a series itโ€™s a good thing. And you canโ€™t tell me Arkansas played well.

but we sure as hell didnโ€™t embarrass their starter

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Sure it is. They battled back to win a series after falling behind 6/0. Using down the line arms.

they wonโ€™t the series and didnโ€™t play well. Anytime you donโ€™t play well and win a series itโ€™s a good thing. And you canโ€™t tell me Arkansas played well.

Itโ€™s as though the fact that we caused them to not play well hasnโ€™t even crossed your mind.

You are a 17ing lunatic. Please forget your password.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Itโ€™s as though the fact that we caused them to not play well hasnโ€™t even crossed your mind.

You are a 17ing lunatic. Please forget your password.
Sure we did. That was never in doubt. We certainly affected their play.

they didnโ€™t play well. They found a way to win the series. They were down on the mat, got up on Sunday, won the game, won the series. Congrats to them. Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s what dvh said to his teamโ€ฆ..

We had our chances. Showed some grit. Made it tough on themโ€ฆ. Tough fought series. But we didnโ€™t embarrass their best arm

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

They beat a top 15 team 2 out of 3. They played well.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
< Announcer Voice> โ€œPop up in foul territory, whoโ€™s gonna get it ? Oh there was a play to be madeโ€ฆโ€

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
They beat a top 15 team 2 out of 3. They played well.
They played well offensively. Thatโ€™s about it. They pitched it probably as bad as theyโ€™ve pitched it at any point over the last 2-3 years.

it doesnโ€™t take much to realize that Arkansas didnโ€™t play their best this weekend and still managed to win a series against a quality team.

any coach would be proud of their team. Just like we were against Georgia.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
They played well offensively. Thatโ€™s about it. They pitched it probably as bad as theyโ€™ve pitched it at any point over the last 2-3 years.

it doesnโ€™t take much to realize that Arkansas didnโ€™t play their best this weekend and still managed to win a series against a quality team.

any coach would be proud of their team. Just like we were against Georgia.
Dig Digging GIF

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

Friday night we did. Wake up little fella. That's their star.

They beat our sad little bull pen. "battled back" GTFO of here

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Based on his previous performances and pulling him out of the game early. How many hits does he typically give up
Heโ€™s a 6 inning pitcher. He struck out 11 in 5 innings.

hardly embarrassing. Not his A game though for sure. We battled well

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Heโ€™s a 6 inning pitcher. He struck out 11 in 5 innings.

hardly embarrassing. Not his A game though for sure. We battled well
they left him in an inning too long and we had 3 runs to tie the game. Yes for him that is embrassing, look at his previous results all year.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
If 5 innings 4 hits 3 runs 11 strikeouts are embarrassing

then sign me up.

ridiculously dumb statement.