I know we have gotten some threads of who all is coming back, but can we get one thread for who all will be returning for our 2 deep next year?

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
I think it would really help to see just how good we may be if we can see a 2 deep. From all the news I'm seeing, we could be pretty good next year.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Right now -

Jett Johnson
Jaden Crumedy
Bookie Watson
Jordan Davis
Nathan Pickering

I believe we return the whole OL outside of Sharp.

Last edited:
Reactions: NTDawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
It would be much easier to list who we are losing. Matthews, Wheat, Green and most likely Forbes are gone. Q, Jamire Calvin, Austin Williams , Jernigan and Ducking from the offense. I'm not 100% sure but I think that's all that are leaving. Also Furdge who did play some. And I really do expect the QB position to be a true competition this year. I like Will but you can not deny he seemed to regress this year. Robertson is gonna put some heat on him this spring. I forgot Randy Charlton is gone too

Last edited:
Reactions: MSUDAWGFAN

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
It would be much easier to list who we are losing. Matthews, Wheat, Green and most likely Forbes are gone. Q, Jamire Calvin, Austin Williams , Jernigan and Ducking from the offense. I'm not 100% sure but I think that's all that are leaving. Also Furdge who did play some. And I really do expect the QB position to be a true competition this year. I like Will but you can not deny he seemed to regress this year. Robertson is gonna put some heat on him this spring
So who do we expect to replace them? I haven't kept up with recruiting that much so don't know if it's someone from the portal, an incoming freshman, etc.

With all the players we have coming back, we could make some noise if we get a little bit of help coming in. I'm not getting too wooly yet, but this could be shaping up to be a really good year next year.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
The one thing about this offense that doesn't bother me in this current state is wide receivers. The way the offense is ran with Will as QB - good or bad - you don't know need elite WR so to me it's next man up.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
In response to ya DL Pickering Davis and Crumedy with Banks, Russell and Anderson as backups and possibly Trevion Williams. LB should be Bookie, Jett and Page maybe. Backups being Purvis, Lewis and Mitchell with Cooper in the mix also. CB Richardson and Banks with Nicholson as backup. Safety is Ellington, Duncan and Preston with Washington and Morant as back ups. Obviously there are some freshmen this year that could break into that mix next year. Hard to project that. Might need to add a corner and maybe a safety.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Offense WR Tulu, Rara, Walley, Harvey, Thomas, Robinson, Harmon, Mosley. Maybe see Dortch some. RB Marks and Johnson of course with Price and Pittman. Maybe Ke'travion if he stays. OL basically same but Losoya moves to center. Will or Sawyer at QB. Lots of freshmen WR ( this year)that might break out next year but idk.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Our defense will be strong. We should be good next year on offense too. Have to hope Will can get stronger and makes a big leap or Sawyer is ready to take his spot. We get better QB play, we can win 10 or 11 games.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Latest posts