I like Sheppard game

UKAlum88

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
1,432
2,352
0
I agree Smooth! I just love he’s making so many of our “fans” eat their words!! 😁
 

Panthur

Heisman
Aug 5, 2008
9,225
12,782
0
Honestly, for game specifically, I’m more of a Mystery guy. People like to say his system has “been done” and doesn’t work anymore. Really?

That’s just lazy thinking. Human nature has not magically changed over the past fifteen years.

It’s just that: used to be, you could be lazy and use what amounted to a set of lines based on “the Mystery method” and even that would get you results. That time has past. But the dynamics underlying what he teaches still work the same as always.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned