Looks like they woke up!The WBB team looks tirrrreeeddd. This team has gotten worse as the tourney goes on. WTF
Yep….malcontent.Evilchicken only comes on to emotionally vent and bash( especially Cardoso) half the time. Nothing to see here
Malcontent? Have you been hanging out with KIngWard?Yep….malcontent.
As far as I know, we're cool....2 tn gamecocks got me seeing things![]()
It’s true! I am an emotional ranter with limited bball knowledge.Evilchicken only comes on to emotionally vent and bash( especially Cardoso) half the time. Nothing to see here
I am not worthyMalcontent? Have you been hanging out with KIngWard?
You notice you never see us at the same place at the same time2 tn gamecocks got me seeing things![]()
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
GamecockCentral
How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC