Looks like they woke up!The WBB team looks tirrrreeeddd. This team has gotten worse as the tourney goes on. WTF
Yep….malcontent.Evilchicken only comes on to emotionally vent and bash( especially Cardoso) half the time. Nothing to see here
Malcontent? Have you been hanging out with KIngWard?Yep….malcontent.
As far as I know, we're cool....2 tn gamecocks got me seeing things![]()
It’s true! I am an emotional ranter with limited bball knowledge.Evilchicken only comes on to emotionally vent and bash( especially Cardoso) half the time. Nothing to see here
I am not worthyMalcontent? Have you been hanging out with KIngWard?
You notice you never see us at the same place at the same time2 tn gamecocks got me seeing things![]()
GamecockCentral Football
Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC