I guess it depends on the circumstance. Not many 20 year olds lining up for prostate exams.
I guess it depends on the circumstance. Not many 20 year olds lining up for prostate exams.
There’s a line for those?I guess it depends on the circumstance. Not many 20 year olds lining up for prostate exams.
If there is a line, I will bet money Trannytree is in it.There’s a line for those?
If I get a super positive GI doctor who acts like doing colonoscopies is awesome fun, should I be worried?There’s a line for those?
I slept through mine last time.If I get a super positive GI doctor who acts like doing colonoscopies is awesome fun, should I be worried?
If I get a super positive GI doctor who acts like doing colonoscopies is awesome fun, should I be worried?
It already happened, and I slept through it. No flowers or chocolates, so I guess it didn't get weird.It depends on whether or not he brings flowers or chocolates to the procedure.
And also, whether or not you think they're awesome fun.![]()
![]()
Or...you don't know how weird it got.It already happened, and I slept through it. No flowers or chocolates, so I guess it didn't get weird.![]()
It already happened, and I slept through it. No flowers or chocolates, so I guess it didn't get weird.![]()
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
GamecockCentral
This is How Bad South Carolina Football Needs a Win | The Long View
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina football extends record sellout streak
GamecockCentral Baseball
Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
GamecockCentral Football
An updated look at South Carolina football's top roster talent in the On3 Impact Rankings