I guess it depends on the circumstance. Not many 20 year olds lining up for prostate exams.
I guess it depends on the circumstance. Not many 20 year olds lining up for prostate exams.
There’s a line for those?I guess it depends on the circumstance. Not many 20 year olds lining up for prostate exams.
If there is a line, I will bet money Trannytree is in it.There’s a line for those?
If I get a super positive GI doctor who acts like doing colonoscopies is awesome fun, should I be worried?There’s a line for those?
I slept through mine last time.If I get a super positive GI doctor who acts like doing colonoscopies is awesome fun, should I be worried?
If I get a super positive GI doctor who acts like doing colonoscopies is awesome fun, should I be worried?
It already happened, and I slept through it. No flowers or chocolates, so I guess it didn't get weird.It depends on whether or not he brings flowers or chocolates to the procedure.
And also, whether or not you think they're awesome fun.![]()
![]()
Or...you don't know how weird it got.It already happened, and I slept through it. No flowers or chocolates, so I guess it didn't get weird.![]()
It already happened, and I slept through it. No flowers or chocolates, so I guess it didn't get weird.![]()
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups