I’m in state and I can’t get it. Where did people listen to the game ? On a radio I suppose?WLAP is still blocked but the game has been over a half hour! Any way to listen to post game show for us out of state?
I’m listening nowI’m in state and I can’t get it. Where did people listen to the game ? On a radio I suppose?
The Varsity Network app is what Leach has to listen on his Twitter page. I'm currently listening and it is wonderful!I’m in state and I can’t get it. Where did people listen to the game ? On a radio I suppose?
Much appreciated!Here's a site I found that is working for me: https://listen.streamon.fm/wnkr
Clutch, thank you!Here's a site I found that is working for me: https://listen.streamon.fm/wnkr
Many thanks!Here's a site I found that is working for me: https://listen.streamon.fm/wnkr
Thank you. Rather have this link that download an app.Here's a site I found that is working for me: https://listen.streamon.fm/wnkr
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season