I'm back.

jarms24

All-American
Mar 31, 2010
92,715
7,926
0
Welcome back Lou! Missed you posting. You sure showed up at the right time. You missed the Wenyen Gabriel announcement thread. It was pretty epic too. Great couple weeks here on the Rafters.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Welcome back Lou.

 

bigbluelou

All-American
Apr 13, 2011
9,274
5,560
0
You guys are awesome...lol. I was in serious mourning for a while after the loss, no lie. Took me a couple of months to get over it. Then got crazy busy this summer. Lurked occasionally and saw some good stuff, but I'm back in full swing now. I think we are loaded for bear again! Excited about this team!
 

HICATFAN

All-American
Aug 15, 2001
9,094
8,257
113
Had to take the summer off after the depressing FF loss, but I missed you guys (and gals.) Ready for a new season and thoroughly enjoying the abject dumpster fire that is UofLOL.

Looking forward to the conversations again. Carry on.

:victory:


Welcome back man, I've been thinking about you....let me know how you're doing...

AlohaCat
 
  • Like
Reactions: RacerX.ksr

gocatsdotuk

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2009
2,577
1,086
0
Lou, you speak for many of us...just decided yesterday to get over it and see what' up here...GO CATS!!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV