I'm impressed

Jkwo_rivals113955

All-American
Apr 6, 2007
28,225
7,410
0
Impressed by what. We scored 61 points.

Kansas played terrible, and still beat us.
Yeah, their awful shooting had nothing to do with our 10 blocks and persistent long-armed passing lane disruption.

Bunch of butterfingers, I tell ya. The Jayhawks just kept missing for no reason.
 

Canned Heat

Heisman
Dec 10, 2006
17,839
24,968
0
Should we just forfeit the rest of the games and give Puke the title ? I am going to stay positive. If this team buys into the defense, we will make more noise in March than I originally thought. Our defense will be our offense
 

Sparkaces

All-American
Sep 19, 2012
6,157
6,289
0
Our length is unreal and a lot of our guys still don’t know what they are doing on O or D. Vanderbilt will create lots of easy looks and could basically play Point Forward if needed. Only thing I see is somebody else besides Knox must hit some shots.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey