I assume you emptied the mini-bar afterwardThis reminds me of WVU in 2010
My wife is a huge wVu fan. We watched the game from the hotel.
Most awkward two hours of my life. Lol
Staying with friends in Atlanta tonight, as I'm here on business. They care nothing about college basketball. They have been kind enough to let me watch a lot of basketball and we will watch the game tonight.
They invited a couple of friends over (which I was already apprehensive about because I usually watch games alone in silence). But one of the friends is an IU fan. They just think it's no big deal and will be entertaining.
What do I do? I don't have a car here, so I can't leave. It would be rude to leave and go to a bedroom and watch it on the laptop. But I'm going to have to watch this game in the presence of an Indiana fan. I'm dying inside.
I assume you emptied the mini-bar afterward
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina