I assume you emptied the mini-bar afterwardThis reminds me of WVU in 2010
My wife is a huge wVu fan. We watched the game from the hotel.
Most awkward two hours of my life. Lol
Staying with friends in Atlanta tonight, as I'm here on business. They care nothing about college basketball. They have been kind enough to let me watch a lot of basketball and we will watch the game tonight.
They invited a couple of friends over (which I was already apprehensive about because I usually watch games alone in silence). But one of the friends is an IU fan. They just think it's no big deal and will be entertaining.
What do I do? I don't have a car here, so I can't leave. It would be rude to leave and go to a bedroom and watch it on the laptop. But I'm going to have to watch this game in the presence of an Indiana fan. I'm dying inside.
I assume you emptied the mini-bar afterward
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line