Investing Profile Questionnaire

andcam

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2011
6,432
4,379
113
Does anyone know of a good questionnaire for investing profiles that take into account age, risk tolerance and then gives a suggested investment mix? I have done one in Schwab and Vanguard and both were pretty good but would like to have a different one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RockyMtNole
Dec 4, 2001
5,937
19,402
113
Can you not ask an AI? Seems like that would be in it's wheelhouse.
I just dove down that rabbit hole with google's AI and it is pretty amazing. I then asked it to develop an optimal strategy to convert my 401k to a roth, along with balances and other assumptions, and the plan it came up with was along the lines of what I thought it was, but with an amazing amount of detail.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Why we're taking a closer look at Tait Reynolds' last outing
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Tight End
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback