Iowa State Coach

LowerLevelSeatA

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2005
2,794
3,119
0
Interesting name I haven’t seen mentioned. We do have some Iowa ties in the program so I could see a call if others fall thru. Also I would not rule out Pope if others fall thru.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
His buyout i
Think of it this way: his buyout is only half what Cal was owed. The other half can be his salary for 5 years.
Think about it however you want. UK isn’t paying Iowa St $15 million for their coach
 
  • Like
Reactions: bIhawk
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  3. 03 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon