*****Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread*****

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,667
2,888
113
In a game Ava has to stay out of foul trouble, she has been active and no fouls. Surprised Purdue isn't going right at her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vamchawk

Conn53victor

Junior
Oct 15, 2014
180
357
63
I have my phone with one the links provided here plugged into my TV. I have the radio broadcast on my computer, synced up to the video. I have the stats and this forum on my iPad. Four screens to watch the game. The best I could manage at ¾ of Century old.
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,266
25,569
113
On Fire GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: vamchawk

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,266
25,569
113
Lots of dumb turnovers now

Purdue out scored hawks last 7 minutes when Iowa got sloppy
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,667
2,888
113
Every 4 and 5 that we have played have 2 fouls...gotta play smart in the 2nd half.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March