*****Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread*****

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,721
3,011
113
In a game Ava has to stay out of foul trouble, she has been active and no fouls. Surprised Purdue isn't going right at her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vamchawk

Conn53victor

Junior
Oct 15, 2014
181
363
63
I have my phone with one the links provided here plugged into my TV. I have the radio broadcast on my computer, synced up to the video. I have the stats and this forum on my iPad. Four screens to watch the game. The best I could manage at ¾ of Century old.
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,352
25,767
113
On Fire GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: vamchawk

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,352
25,767
113
Lots of dumb turnovers now

Purdue out scored hawks last 7 minutes when Iowa got sloppy
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,721
3,011
113
Every 4 and 5 that we have played have 2 fouls...gotta play smart in the 2nd half.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football News and Notes
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PHOTO GALLERY: Iowa Football vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks win over Washington