*****Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread*****

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,667
2,889
113
In a game Ava has to stay out of foul trouble, she has been active and no fouls. Surprised Purdue isn't going right at her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vamchawk

Conn53victor

Junior
Oct 15, 2014
181
360
63
I have my phone with one the links provided here plugged into my TV. I have the radio broadcast on my computer, synced up to the video. I have the stats and this forum on my iPad. Four screens to watch the game. The best I could manage at ¾ of Century old.
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,273
25,594
113
On Fire GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: vamchawk

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,273
25,594
113
Lots of dumb turnovers now

Purdue out scored hawks last 7 minutes when Iowa got sloppy
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,667
2,889
113
Every 4 and 5 that we have played have 2 fouls...gotta play smart in the 2nd half.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football The Friday Five
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits