Ok, I will see myself out.Please don't bring politics into the thread.
stfuBall on the Iowa 49 to start the second drive of the game.
I'm smelling 14-0 here, boyz!
The guys working the cameras really suck. You'd think they could find someone in LA who knows how to operate a camera.
GDit, I try and be proactively positive for once & the Hawks do their thing instead.stfu
Our fullback doesn’t have the best accuracy
yeah no reason to have launched to wetgen off all people…maybe rvz would have had a shotGill was open. Terrible throw.
Iowa 5A championship going to have more people in attendance than this game.
Ball on the Iowa 49 to start the second drive of the game.
I'm smelling 14-0 here, boyz!
Then go put up your Christmas lights.Well, it was fun while it lasted boyz
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Rivals Football Recruiting
Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five
Hawkeye Report Football
Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers