Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that. Unless they get stuffed, then I’ll be mad.Now get back to doing stuff like you did on the first drive, offense.
Thanks in advance!![]()
Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that. Unless they get stuffed, then I’ll be mad.Now get back to doing stuff like you did on the first drive, offense.
Thanks in advance!![]()
Stuffed on 4th and one? Play the fight song again!
USC has the lamest band in the country
yeah they are alright coz it’s not the last drive of the game
This game will be won with Gronk's arm.Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that.
To be far, they’re sitting a mile and a half away from the field. Burbank, I think.
I didn't know Lincoln was a James Franklin disciple.USC faking injuries for attention.
Who is Gronk?This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
I didn't know Lincoln was a James Franklin disciple.
Watch them rehire him bc of how many high profile positions are open.I'm glad PSU let him go.
Watch them rehire him bc of how many high profile positions are open.
He loves throwing at shoe strings.Get the ball up MG!
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Rivals Football Recruiting
Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five
Hawkeye Report Football
Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers