Ok, I will see myself out.Please don't bring politics into the thread.
stfuBall on the Iowa 49 to start the second drive of the game.
I'm smelling 14-0 here, boyz!
The guys working the cameras really suck. You'd think they could find someone in LA who knows how to operate a camera.
GDit, I try and be proactively positive for once & the Hawks do their thing instead.stfu
Our fullback doesn’t have the best accuracy
yeah no reason to have launched to wetgen off all people…maybe rvz would have had a shotGill was open. Terrible throw.
Iowa 5A championship going to have more people in attendance than this game.
Ball on the Iowa 49 to start the second drive of the game.
I'm smelling 14-0 here, boyz!
Then go put up your Christmas lights.Well, it was fun while it lasted boyz
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week