Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that. Unless they get stuffed, then I’ll be mad.Now get back to doing stuff like you did on the first drive, offense.
Thanks in advance!![]()
Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that. Unless they get stuffed, then I’ll be mad.Now get back to doing stuff like you did on the first drive, offense.
Thanks in advance!![]()
Stuffed on 4th and one? Play the fight song again!
USC has the lamest band in the country
yeah they are alright coz it’s not the last drive of the game
This game will be won with Gronk's arm.Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that.
To be far, they’re sitting a mile and a half away from the field. Burbank, I think.
I didn't know Lincoln was a James Franklin disciple.USC faking injuries for attention.
Who is Gronk?This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
I didn't know Lincoln was a James Franklin disciple.
Watch them rehire him bc of how many high profile positions are open.I'm glad PSU let him go.
Watch them rehire him bc of how many high profile positions are open.
He loves throwing at shoe strings.Get the ball up MG!
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season