Thanks. Downloaded the app. Saw the game was on at 12:00. Guess I'm good to go.
as buying the little box, hooking it up to a TV input and then you wirelessly stream from the iPad to the AppleTV box? I'm a little confused on the set up, I think.
Yes, it's that simple. At $99, AppleTV has to be the best bargain product in all of consumer electronics. Great little device!!!as buying the little box, hooking it up to a TV input and then you wirelessly stream from the iPad to the AppleTV box? I'm a little confused on the set up, I think.
as buying the little box, hooking it up to a TV input and then you wirelessly stream from the iPad to the AppleTV box? I'm a little confused on the set up, I think.
as buying the little box, hooking it up to a TV input and then you wirelessly stream from the iPad to the AppleTV box? I'm a little confused on the set up, I think.
as buying the little box, hooking it up to a TV input and then you wirelessly stream from the iPad to the AppleTV box? I'm a little confused on the set up, I think.
yourself a favor and purchase AppleTV so that you can stream it from your iPad to your TV.
You can also get a apple hdmi cable and just plug you iPad into your TV.
Be careful if you by it used and look and see which generation supports airplay. I don't think that some of the earlier ones support it.extremely easy to setup. Regarding the price, barring you finding it used on eBay, it will be $100. It's well worth it.
as buying the little box, hooking it up to a TV input and then you wirelessly stream from the iPad to the AppleTV box? I'm a little confused on the set up, I think.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list