Is anyone else getting this?

wildcatdonf

Hall of Famer
Sep 26, 2003
78,022
128,835
0
Secure Connection Failed

The connection to kentucky.rivals.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
 

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
I didn't get that, but I couldn't get the site on my shortcut link. So had to go to rivals.com, to SEC, to Kentucky, to Forums....finally got here. Whew! Worn out.
 
Nov 3, 2007
1,441
1
0
No. But I can no longer get a secure connection on Ebay or Amazon..
 

knotonalog

Redshirt
Feb 28, 2015
617
2
0
Is anyone else getting this?[/URL]
wildcatdonf posted on 3/27/2015...

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to kentucky.rivals.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.





yes
 

knotonalog

Redshirt
Feb 28, 2015
617
2
0
barryn2000 posted on 3/27/2015...

Are all the "yes" people using FireFox?




I 'm using firefox
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU