Is Nate Dohm expected to pitch in Gainesville?

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Is the goal one win with anything else being gravy?

First three SEC weekends vs. three top-8 teams, two road series, and no Dohm for at least two series. I would have taken 4-5 on March 14th.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Pretty soon Stone will have him coached up to take over at first base.***

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Two weeks was the timeline two weeks ago. I think he’ll pitch this weekend.

These type of situation hardly ever have a happy ending. Anything we get out of him is a bonus.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Two weeks was the timeline two weeks ago. I think he’ll pitch this weekend.

These type of situation hardly ever have a happy ending. Anything we get out of him is a bonus.
Two weeks ago, the timeline was "He's fine, it's nothing."

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
You guys realize he gets a couple extra days by pitching Sunday don't you? And he goes against their Sunday guy, who is their ace. Or, they could be going committee like a Friday but with different arms.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
It was reported last week he had a few bullpen sessions that were ok health wise

Nov 20, 2023
Any updates or anyone know something at this point? I’m wondering as well if he might pitch tmrw possibly at least if we win today? Since out Sunday guy starting today or at least that’s what it says

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Any updates or anyone know something at this point? I’m wondering as well if he might pitch tmrw possibly at least if we win today? Since out Sunday guy starting today or at least that’s what it says
He ain’t starting, we know that much

Nov 20, 2023
He ain’t starting, we know that much
Thanks man, even though it doesn’t make any difference in hindsight as we squandered at the least a series or what should have/could have easy been a sweep for us went completely wrong. Some bad choices bad call was made to finish that game yesterday I feel like. Also when we have runners on base like when the bases were loaded we really got to get more runs across the plate. Our reliever had to throw a big ol meat pitch to their really dangerous hitter at the plate. (Caglione) I believe the ump missed the previous pitch which I believe was strike 3. I was watching on my phone and busy so could be wrong. I’m used to us being the the 9th inning team/cardiac kids. But yea it sucked

patdog

May 28, 2007
Thanks man, even though it doesn’t make any difference in hindsight as we squandered at the least a series or what should have/could have easy been a sweep for us went completely wrong. Some bad choices bad call was made to finish that game yesterday I feel like. Also when we have runners on base like when the bases were loaded we really got to get more runs across the plate. Our reliever had to throw a big ol meat pitch to their really dangerous hitter at the plate. (Caglione) I believe the ump missed the previous pitch which I believe was strike 3. I was watching on my phone and busy so could be wrong. I’m used to us being the the 9th inning team/cardiac kids. But yea it sucked
Agree. Sucks that the relief pitching let us down those 2 games. But the offense scored 6 and 3 runs in those games. Not gonna win a lot of games with that production.

Nov 20, 2023
Yep you nailed it, I really hope they are able to re group and get us a much needed series win. Or sweep even though I know better than to expect that. This team has a lot of talent for sure they just need to put it all together. Including Coaching.

Latest posts