Is there a running thread for funny jokes or memes?

PhillyBillyReprise

Oct 29, 2021
A couple were invited to a family masked fancy dress party.
The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go alone.
He at first protested, but she argued and said she was going to take
some asprin and go to bed so there was no need for him to stay.
So the husband go into his costume and away he went.
The wife, after an hours sleep, felt better and as it is
still early decides to go to the party. As her husband didn't
know what her costume was like, she thought it would be interesting
to see what her husband was like when she wasn't with him...
So she joins the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume,
dancing with every woman he could, copping a feel here and a little
kiss there. His wife went up to him and starts being rather seductive
herself. He soon leaves the women he's with and goes off with her.
She let him go as far as he wished, naturally since it was her husband.
After more drinks, he whispers in her ear and they end up going to a car
and fooling around on the back seat. Just before unmasking, the wife slips
away, goes home and puts her costume away.
She is sitting up reading when her husband comes in, so she asks
him what kind of time he had. 'oh the same old thing, you know I
never seem to have a good time without you' Rolling her eyes she
then asks 'Didn't you dance much?' 'No not at all, infact me and
the guys just went in the spare room and just played poker all
evening''Oh well, you must of looked really silly playing poker all
night in that costume!' she says sarcastically 'Well actually...' replies
her husband 'I gave my costume to my dad, apparently he had the time of his life!' 🤣🤣

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
I thought this DryBar comedienne was pretty good. Her accent helps with the deliver imo.

• Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.
The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."
The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."
The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.
The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.
After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "
The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Should we have a thread for random hotness?

Sexy GIF

Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Hey @psuro thanks a whole bunch for the heads up on Kentuck Knob. Just got home. Later.
Glad you enjoyed. It is a wonderful example of architecture art and engineering. It should not be missed by anyone visiting the area.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Glad you enjoyed. It is a wonderful example of architecture art and engineering. It should not be missed by anyone visiting the area.
Wrong thread. Whatever. Yeah, wow, awesome. There were a lot of FLW groupies there who went to both Fallingwater and the Hagan House. We had just seen the Dana-Thomas house in Springfield IL, very fine, FLW designed the furniture as well. The man could architect.

@Tom McAndrew could you please move this to the Travel thread? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: psuro

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
The house itself at Kentuck Knob, I think, is more amazing than falling water… you just can’t top the site placement of falling waters.
Kentuck Knob is less showy than Fallingwater, and more organic. There’s a lot of concrete at Fallingwater, none at Kentuck Knob besides the foundation. They are two totally different houses, maybe best to not directly compare them. But at Kentuck Knob it seemed as if every little thing was perfectly realized. The way light worked in the Hagan house simply blew me away.

As our guide pointed out, the terrace at the Hagan house is inviting and you constantly feel enveloped within the house. At Fallingwater, it’s just a terrace separate from the house overlooking a fall. Lovely, yes, but less of a coherent whole than what you experience at the Hagan house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Got GSPs

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
Kentuck Knob is less showy than Fallingwater, and more organic. There’s a lot of concrete at Fallingwater, none at Kentuck Knob besides the foundation. They are two totally different houses, maybe best to not directly compare them. But at Kentuck Knob it seemed as if every little thing was perfectly realized. The way light worked in the Hagan house simply blew me away.

As our guide pointed out, the terrace at the Hagan house is inviting and you constantly feel enveloped within the house. At Fallingwater, it’s just a terrace separate from the house overlooking a fall. Lovely, yes, but less of a coherent whole than what you experience at the Hagan house.
The homes are comparable because of the architect. 100% would rather live in Kentuck Knob.

Reactions: LionJim

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Guy comes home after a round of golf. Goes into the kitchen where he is greeted by his wife. She asks him: "HI honey, how did you play today?" He walks over around the breakfast bar, and hauls off and flattens her with a right to the jaw, knocks her out cold! She awakens a few minutes later, gets up off the floor and while grabbing her hurt jaw, says to him, "What the hell did you do that to me?" He responds, "I am hitting everything fat today!"

• Haha
Reactions: Classof09