Is there a running thread for funny jokes or memes?

oopie

Nov 8, 2021
Prostitute to John : I'll do anything you want for $25, but it must be a 3 word request
John: Paint my house

Reactions: step.eng69

PhillyBillyReprise

Oct 29, 2021
Bubba and Billy Joe were on vacation, walking downtown, window shopping, and they see a sign on a store which reads, "Suits $5.99 each, shirts $1.99 each, trousers $2.49 each.

Bubba says to his pal, "Billy Joe, Look here! We could buy a whole gob of these, take 'em back to Alabama, sell 'em and make a fortune. Just let me do the talkin', 'cause if they hear your accent, they might think we're ignorant, and not wanna sell that stuff to us”.

Now, I'll talk in a slow Texas drawl so's they don't know we is from Alabama."

They go in and Bubba says with his best fake Texas drawl, "I'll take 50 of them suits at $5.99, 100 of them there shirts at $1.99, 50 pairs of them there trousers at $2.39.
I'll back up my pickup and."

"The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll from Alabama, ain't ya?"

"Well...yeah," says a surprised Bubba.
"How come ya'll knowed that?"

"Because this is a Dry-Cleaners."

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Mechanicsburg's own Shane Gillis and his partner (Gilly & Keeves) with a tremendous militia funeral for a fallen Freemen of Mechanicsburg troop!

• Haha
Reactions: Got GSPs and Bosco2

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
Mechanicsburg's own Shane Gillis and his partner (Gilly & Keeves) with a tremendous militia funeral for a fallen Freemen of Mechanicsburg troop!

I take it that the freemen of mechanicsburg was a one off skit, but I totally think it should be its own sitcom.

Reactions: Midnighter

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
I was driving home from being at the bar one night, when I got pulled over by the police

The policeman came to my door and asked me for my license. After I handed it to him he said “We are looking for someone who fits the same description as you. Where were you between 5 and 6?”

I thought about it for a moment and responded “Kindergarten”.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
A 57 year old female math teacher comes home one afternoon after school and finds a note on the table from her 57 year old husband.

It says "Dear Wife. You are 57 years old. I love you but there are certain things you cannot do anymore for me. As such, I am taking my 18 year old secretary to the motel for an evening of fun. I will be home around midnight. Don't wait up".

The husband comes home just around midnight and finds a note

"Dear Husband. You are correct- I am 57 years old. As are you. And, just as you said, I love you, but there are things you cannot do anymore for me. As such, I will also be taking one of my 18 year old students to a motel. However, as you are aware, I am a math teacher and as such, I know that 18 goes into 57 more times than 57 goes into 18. I will be home at midnight.....two days from now. Don't wait up"

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
Apparently, some intern working for a Mexican architecture firm in the 1990s was a Monty Python fan. source: GA Houses #52, April 1997, page 83.

smallSillyWalks.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PSU Mike

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
I don’t get it.
I’m not a poet, but the response to the “hike who”? response is an actual haiku. From Wikipedia: Traditional Japanese haiku consist of three phrases composed of 17 phonetic units (called on in Japanese, which are similar to syllables) in a 5, 7, 5 pattern;[1] that include a kireji, or "cutting word";[2] and a kigo, or seasonal reference. Similar poems that do not adhere to these rules are generally classified as senryū.[3]

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
In the days of the Wild West, there was a young cowboy who wanted more than anything to be the greatest gunfighter in the world. He practiced every minute of his spare time, but he knew that he wasn't yet first-rate and that there must be something he was doing wrong.

One Saturday night, as he was sitting in the saloon, he recognized an elderly man seated at the bar who had the reputation of being the fastest gun in the West in his day.

The young cowboy took the seat next to the old-timer, bought him a drink, and told him the story of his great ambition.

"Could you possibly give me some tips?" he asked.

The old man looked him up and down and said, "Well, for one thing, you're wearing your gun too high. Tie the holster a little lower down on your leg."

"Will that make me a better gunfighter?" asked the young man.

"Yep, sure will," said the old-timer.

The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his .44 and shot the bow tie off the piano player.

"That's terrific!" said the cowboy, "Got any more tips for me?"

"Yep," said the old man, "cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it. That'll give you a smoother draw."

"Yep, you bet it will," replied the old-timer.

The young man took out his knife, cut the notch, stood up, drew his gun in a blur, and shot a cufflink off the piano player.

"Wow!" said the cowboy, "I'm learning' somethin' here - got any more tips?"

The old man pointed to a large can in a corner of the saloon. "See that axle grease over there? Coat your gun with it."

The young man went over to the can and smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.

"No," said the old-timer, "I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all."

1708815817715.png

"Nope," said the old-timer, "but when Wyatt Earp gets done playing' the piano, he's going to shove that gun up your #$%, and it won't hurt as much.

• Haha
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

Latest posts